countdown
days   hours   mins   secs  
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The ROSE BOWL 
adelante gran rojo

So even with our fluke loss to MSU who cheated and clapped during our snap count, we can still make it to the B1G championship game. It's definitely plausible, and with how Bo's been keeping the spirits of our state high, I can just FEEL us winning out.

There's no way Melvin Gordon has his way with this defense. Bo knows D and will totally squash MG's heisman hopes. After we secure the West, I think we'll run into MSU again - this time in a fair, neutral location. Bo will know EXACTLY what cards MSU likes to play, and on the other side of the ball Tommy (Frazier?) Armstrong will be orchestrating a brilliant scoring explosion.

Two big wins away from the greatest bowl game on the planet. Remember the last time we were in the Rose Bowl???? (I'll give you a hint - it wasn't in the CALLAHAN YEARS OF HELL 8)) That's right - Mr. Frank Solich had us in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...

think about it

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 am
adelante gran rojo

CAN YOU FEEL IT

CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:46 pm
Once Again Big Red

gosh I hope not. I have a bowling tourney that day.

"So we've got a volatile head coach who was fired,,an alleged drug user, an exhibitionist player kicked out of the same school, and to top it off, a college president, also kicked out ot a top tier football program. this will be interesting."

Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]