countdown
days   hours   mins   secs  
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 13-0 
Once Again Big Red

Can you feel it? The way Bo has our boys running like a well oiled machine there is not a team in the league that can stand up to our sustained pressure on both sides of the ball. This could be the best Nebraska team ever. My apologies to Tom Osborne.

"So we've got a volatile head coach who was fired,,an alleged drug user, an exhibitionist player kicked out of the same school, and to top it off, a college president, also kicked out ot a top tier football program. this will be interesting."

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 pm
adelante gran rojo

While 12-1 is probable, I'll definitely still settle for 9 wins.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:18 am
pr0n inspector

Location: In that sleazy strip club (you know, the one with the sticky floors) tipping your sister.
I'll settle for warm, fuzzy stories about walkons, dreams of playing for NU, and doing it all for the kids!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile YIM
adelante gran rojo

Jayson wrote:
I'll settle for warm, fuzzy stories about walkons, dreams of playing for NU, and doing it all for the kids!

Great point!

I always forget that all other programs lack the Nebraska Way and that we don't even need recruiting strategies, wins or conference championships to be the best program in college football.

GBR!

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 pm

We face a tough schedule and Bo is learning on the fly. We are playing a lot of youth as well so it will take about 6-7 games for those guys to pull it together. Patience is the key here, we'll be fine. You have to trust the coaches.

When I signed that contract I can tell you, I had goosebumps and tears – it was great to put on that red polo. I will never take a day for granted as long as I’m with the Huskers, and I’m all in for sure.”

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:37 pm
Good times are back

Yay! The defense is fixed! The Blackshirts are back after totally shutting down a powerhouse Illinois offense. Woohoo! We will win the B1G for sure now!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:21 pm
Bluebird of Happy

Minnesota is known as the land of the cheaters and models its program after those cheating SEC schools. And the refs jobbed us. Clearly.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:53 pm
Once Again Big Red

admranger wrote:
Minnesota is known as the land of the cheaters and models its program after those cheating SEC schools. And the refs jobbed us. Clearly.

That was a chicken shit way to beat us. All those trick plays straight up the middle. Bo adjusted well but who could coach against that kind of complex scheme without more warning?

"So we've got a volatile head coach who was fired,,an alleged drug user, an exhibitionist player kicked out of the same school, and to top it off, a college president, also kicked out ot a top tier football program. this will be interesting."

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:31 am
Once Again Big Red

I always knew we needed more Walkons in the game. Also qb,s need to be more bulky so they can take a hit. Gbr

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:28 am
Once Again Big Red

I told all you fucking fair weather fans. We are back!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 pm
adelante gran rojo

Even if Bo doesn't get 9, let's look at his record overall:

2008 - 9W
2009 - 10W
2010 - 10W
2011 - 9W
2012 - 10W
2013 - 8W (WORST CASE SCENARIO)

Simple math here for the haters -

Over six seasons = 9.33 wins per season. That's more than 9! Sorry haters!! Who else can say THAT?

Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]